Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving.......

I never got the whole Thanksgiving thing..  I mean, arent' we supposed to be thankful everyday for the little things as well as the big, and not just one day a year?

I am thankful I live in America.
Am thankful I have kids who love me no matter what...
Am thankful for my friends who stick by me all the time, with no questions asked...
Am thankful I have my dogs who make me laugh and keep me busy..
Am thankful my health isn't worse.  I mean, I could be in a wheelchair tomorrow..  So better enjoy...
Am thankful my hands still work so I can make a living...
Am thankful I met a man who made me feel like an interesting, attractive woman at least for awhile...

Am thankful for lots of stuff.  So everyday I should remember these things, when I get down.  That way I won't feel sorry for myself when I start falling down again....

No comments:

Post a Comment