Thursday, December 23, 2010

Acceptance....

Well, I think acceptance of this stupid disease has been the hardest thing for me...  Sometimes when I think I have, then another new and more lovely symptom pops up.  So far, I have had 2 periods in this last year where I have felt pretty good.  They each lasted about 12 days, and then there were a couple of 4 days... 

Pretty good means just numbness and fatigue..  Bad can mean paralyzed on one side at night, exploding legs with popcorn, wet jeans, firey skin...  Numb hand, dizzy, weak..  Hips hurting, stiff ankles, knees and wrists... 

Just when I think I am good to go, then the exploding legs happen and it's hard to accept.  I don't want to be like this, and I want to go run my dogs.... 

Pretty fucking hideous...  Guess I am feeling sorry for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment