Sunday, June 26, 2011

Despair...

You know how when you just cant get caught up financially, you don't feel good, the house is a mess, everything hurts, stuff is falling apart, and you JUST DONT CARE?  It's like that for me...  Except I vacuumed..

I can't say that I hate my life, because I don't.  But I can say that I think WHY BOTHER?  Imean, my life isn't going anywhere.  I will always just blunder along, trying to get from one day to the next.  Just like anyone else.  It's not like I am feeling sorry for myself, I just don't see the point..

I am sick of struggling..  I would like to go back to school, but I think I wouldn't remember stuff..  I think that I am always going to do hair, but now I don't feel like I do a very good job..  Dropping stuff, don't feel good..

What am I doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment